MAY 16, 2023 - AGM AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
SKRIMS is excited to host the Annual General Meeting along with a professional development workshop.
When: Tuesday, May 16th
Where: K+S Potash Canada, 220 Wall Street, Saskatoon, SK
Cost: Free to SKRIMS professional and associate members, non-members are invited to attend for a $100 fee which will be refunded back if the non-member becomes a SKRIMS member within 30 days following the AGM and workshop.
RSVP Deadline: Tuesday, May 9th to firstname.lastname@example.org
12:00-1:00pm in-house lunch/networking
1:00-1:30pm AGM and draw for Win your Way to Ottawa RIMS Canada Conference
1:30-3:00pm Communicating with Influence Workshop by Brett Elmgrem, President of AXOM Leadership.
- Identify how to connect and influence others through optimal communication practices
- Identify how to “influence without authority”, with a specific focus on an executive audience
- Develop the ability to flex communication approach and messaging to different personality styles
- The basics of communication – Personal story
- How to connect with others – “Seek to understand, before seeking to be understood”
- The neuroscience of communication and influence – What connects with others
- 3 keys to influencing others – Credibility, experience and relationships
- Flexing your approach – Personality styles and the communication needs of others
- Practical application – Identifying strategies to communicate with impact to your audience
- Closing message
Please advise if you will be attending lunch and if you have any dietary restrictions.
We will be drawing the for Win your Way to Ottawa RIMS Canada conference, so the AGM is your last chance at gaining an entry into the draw.
We are attempting to set up the meeting with a virtual Teams option, however, this is not yet confirmed. Please let us know if you wish to attend via Teams.